dotgnu-sc

[Dotgnu-sc] OSTERREICHISCHE LOTTO.NL

From: OSTERREICHISCHE LOTTO.NL
Subject: [Dotgnu-sc] OSTERREICHISCHE LOTTO.NL
Date: Thu, 9 Feb 2006 21:10:50 +0100 (GMT+01:00)

OSTERREICHISCHE LOTTO.NL
FROM:THE DESK OF THE MANAGEMENT
NEDERLANDS
FREE LOTTERY
PRICE AWARD DEPARTMENT
OSTERREICHISCHE AWARD.NL
Suite 45-
55,Lion Towers
Amsterdam Netherlands.
(Customer Services)
Ref:
UK/9420X2/68
Batch: 074/05/ZY369
FINAL WINNING NOTIFICATION:

Dear
Lucky Winner,
BONUS LOTTERY PROMOTION PRIZE AWARDS WINNING
NOTIFICATION
We are pleased to inform you of the result of the just
concluded annual final draws of Osterreichische Lotterien Program.
Osterreichische Lotterien draws was conducted from an exclusive list of
25,000,000 e-mail addresses of individual and corporate bodies picked
by an advanced automated random computer ballot search from the
internet as part of our international promotions program which we
conduct every year.No tickets were sold.

After this automated computer
ballot, your e-mail address attached to serial number 25-65-65 drew the
lucky numbers 6-13-18-24-33-39 which consequently emerged you as one of
first fifty (50) lucky winners in this category.You have therefore been
approved for a lump sum payout of (1,000,000.00 (One Million dollars)
in cash credited to file O/L/05-AT/2673. This is from a total cash
prize of 50 Million dollars shared amongst the First fifty (50) lucky
winners in this category.

This year Lottery Program Jackpot is the
largest ever for osterreichische Lotterien.The estimated 50 million
jackpot would be the sixth-biggest in Europe history.The biggest was
the 363 million jackpot that went to two winners in a Febuary 2000
drawing of The Big Game Mega Millions'predecessor.

Your fund is now
deposited in an offshore bank with a hardcover insurance.Due to the mix
up of some numbers and names, we advice that you keep this award from
public notice until your claim has been processed and your money
remitted to your nominated bank account as this is part of our security
protocol to avoid double claiming or unwarranted taking advantage of
this program by the general public.

Please note that your lucky
winning number falls within our European booklet representative office
in Netherlands. In view of this, your (1,000,000.00 (One Million
dollars) would be released to you by our affiliate bank in Europe. Our
agent will immediately commence the process to facilitate the release
of your funds to you as Soon as you make contact with him.

To begin
your claim please contact our licensed and accredited agent assigned to
you:
Mr.Robin Van Gogh
Osterreichische Lotterien
Information and
Payment Bureau
Netherlands Representative Office
E-mail:
address@hidden
E-mail: address@hidden
TEL:
+31-619-076-037/FAX:+31-847-473-118
Your claims agent will assist you
in the processing and remittance of your prize funds into your
designated bank account.

Note that all prize funds must be claimed not
later than One month. After this date all funds will be returned to the
LOTTERY TREASURY as unclaimed. In order to avoid unnecessary delays and
Complications, please endeavor to quote your Reference Number:
Uk/9420x2/68 and Batch numbers:074/05/ZY369 in every correspondence
with your agent. Furthermore, should there be any change in your
address, do inform your claims agent as soon as possible.Members of the
affiliate agencies are automatically not allowed to participate in this
program.

Congratulations once again from all members of our staff and
thanks for our promotions program.

Yours faithfully
Mrs.Sophia
Halendale