dotgnu-sc

[Dotgnu-sc] dotgnu work

From: Karl Berry
Subject: [Dotgnu-sc] dotgnu work
Date: Thu, 5 Mar 2009 16:48:36 -0600

Hi dotgnu-ers,

I wanted to mention that Vasily Eremenko <address@hidden> has
volunteered to revive the dotgnu-forum project.

He's also happy to help with more essential dotgnu work, and has quite a
bit of experience in this area.  He's already put the copyright papers
in motion.  Is there a todo list of major items somewhere?

I'm asking not just for Vasily, but also because rms asked about the
general status of dotgnu these days.  I know a new version of libjit was
released just a couple months ago, which is great.  Is anything else
being actively worked on?

Thanks,
Karl