dotgnu-sc

[Dotgnu-sc] dotgnu status for rms

From: Karl Berry
Subject: [Dotgnu-sc] dotgnu status for rms
Date: Fri, 13 Mar 2009 16:16:49 -0500

rms asks for a brief summary of dotgnu components status; please see
below.  (I forwarded him the mail that Klaus and Kirill sent me.  BTW,
should Kirill be on the dotgnu-sc list?)

Also, see location question for possible conference attendance.
I imagine conference locations could also be a factor.

Thanks,
Karl