[Duplicity-talk] v0.3.1 released

From: Ben Escoto
Subject: [Duplicity-talk] v0.3.1 released
Date: Sun, 17 Nov 2002 18:02:02 -0800

>From the changelog:

New in v0.3.1 (2002/11/17)
--------------------------

Now by default the most recent files get restored, not the oldest.
You can get the old weird behavior by specifying --restore-time 1 (or
any other very early time).

Fixed a couple bugs where duplicity would crash if it found the remote
directory corrupted in various ways (for instance, if it contained a
file that looked like a duplicity file but had an invalid time
string).

Added --cleanup option, for deleting the files that may accumulate if
a duplicity session is aborted after it has uploaded some files.

Added --remove-older-than option, for safely deleting backup sets
older than the given time.

Suppress GPG log messages like "gpg: CAST5 encrypted data" if
verbosity is set to 3 or less.

short-filenames get even shorter---now use base 36 (0-9 and a-z) for
times and volume numbers.  This change is not backwards compatible but
probably I'm the only one affected.  If not, let me know and I can
probably write a little script.

Improved the way files are packed into the volumes so less space is
wasted per volume.

Decreased default volume size to 5MB (from 50MB) in preparation for
the new restore system planned for 0.4.0.

--
Ben Escoto