[Duplicity-talk] unsubscribe

From: Jens Zastrow
Date: Tue, 13 Dec 2005 10:56:27 +0100

From: address@hidden [mailto:address@hidden On Behalf Of Jamie Guan
Sent: Thursday, December 08, 2005 8:57 PM
To: Rebeka Livingston
Subject: [Duplicity-talk] Re: silly

http://www.analmin.com

Certainly I can. Im now a confidential legal consultant. Ten thousand dollars. How do you want to pay it? I cant imagine you have it with you, so how will you honor the debt-for the information? My word- Forget it, Randy. All right. Ill have it sent to the Boston Five in the morning. In your name. A bank check. Thats very endearing of you. But in case it occurs to your superiors to stop me from collecting, please advise them that an unknown person, an old friend of mine in the streets, has a letter detailing everything thats gone on between us. It is to be mailed to the Massachusetts Attorney General, Return Receipt Requested, in the event I have an accident.