[Duplicity-talk] Re: collaborate municipality

From: Cadwgawn Shenk
Subject: [Duplicity-talk] Re: collaborate municipality
Date: Sun, 18 Dec 2005 23:11:46 -0500

http://www.signicant.com

 $6
 $9
 $6
 $9
 $8
 $6
 $7
 $1
8.00
9.95
5.45
4.95
5.95
23.45

Youre real intelligent. You dont know what the fuck Im talking about, you zabaglione. I could be talking to myself, so why not? ... So I get my twelve and I figure lets slam the loaded dice right into the felt, see? I see, Lou. We got to eliminate this asshole general because hes the impediment to the fancy crowd who needs us, right? Right on, Lou. An imped-an imped- Dont bother, zabaglione. So I say to myself, lets blow him away and say the hot cannoli did it, got it? Oh, yeah, Lou. Youre real intelligent. So we get rid of the impediment and put the cannoli, this Jason Bourne, whos not all there, in everybodys gun sights, right? If we