Re: [Duplicity-talk] gpg: WARNING: message was not integrity protected

From: Charles Knowlton
Subject: Re: [Duplicity-talk] gpg: WARNING: message was not integrity protected
Date: Sat, 7 Apr 2007 09:30:29 -0500

I don't know where in Duplicity to set it to make the backups integrity protected. I thought that that is the default cipher that Duplicity uses, not the Default cipher
in gnupg config files.
I am not sure where the gnupg config files are but I will use
locate to find them on the VPS.

Regards,
Charles Knowlton