[Duplicity-talk] Duplicity Maintenance

From: Kenneth Loafman
Subject: [Duplicity-talk] Duplicity Maintenance
Date: Mon, 23 Apr 2007 20:27:32 -0500

Folks,

I'll be assuming the reins of duplicity maintenance. Hopefully, I'll have a lot of help from those of you that use it.

I plan on getting a new version of duplicity released fairly soon with the current patches (that work), plus some bug fixes. Feature requests that weren't covered in the patches will be considered for a subsequent release. The plans are being firmed up now and I should have more to tell you in the next week or so. I'm still settling in.

Thanks to rsync.net for sponsoring the project. Thanks to Ben Escoto for initially authoring duplicity and thanks to all the rest that have submitted improvements and administered the project in the past.

...Ken