Re: [Duplicity-talk] Concurrently running duplicities?

From: David Schneider-Joseph
Subject: Re: [Duplicity-talk] Concurrently running duplicities?
Date: Mon, 28 May 2007 11:54:02 -0400

Speaking of which, does anyone have any figures on how long their daily incrementals take? What I'm looking for is something like:

Total directory size: 30 GB
Average duplicity run time: 15 minutes

Or, if you're ambitious:

Total directory size: 30 GB, 800,000 files
Average daily diff: 200 MB, 2,000 files
Average duplicity run time: 15 minutes

Mostly I am interested in what the flat overhead of the rdiffing is. If I have no changes, but 50 GB and 2 million files, will duplicity exit nearly instantaneously, or will it take a long time to figure out it doesn't need to do anything?

Thanks!