Re: [Duplicity-talk] Concurrently running duplicities?

From: Charles Knowlton
Subject: Re: [Duplicity-talk] Concurrently running duplicities?
Date: Mon, 28 May 2007 14:26:13 -0500

I would also like to vote for this feature.

Charles Knowlton

On May 28, 2007, at 12:56 PM, Paul Walker wrote:

On Mon, May 28, 2007 at 07:13:43PM +0200, Andreas Schildbach wrote:

In this case, may I suggest a new feature: Automatically starting a full
backup after a defined time span. E.g. "--full-backup-every 1M" would
force a full backup when the last full backup is older than one month (or

I'd like to vote for this feature as well, please - it'd be very useful!

--
Paul

I've long believed that a large amount of our current technology was
invented by SF writers, and remained fiction until some geek read it and
thought "I know how to build that". -- Andrew Dalgleish