Re: [Duplicity-talk] duplicity stack dump

From: Peter Schuller
Subject: Re: [Duplicity-talk] duplicity stack dump
Date: Sat, 19 Jan 2008 07:31:42 +0100

> Can anybody tell me what this means and/or how to fix it?  I'm running
> debian's duplicity_0.4.8-1.

[snip]

> IOError: [Errno 32] Broken pipe

Any chance you are running out of disk space in /tmp or wherever else you have
your temporary directory configured?

Off the top of my head I am not certain whether the first error is expected to
be the broken pipe from the GPG code, but I looks plausible.

Note that you need enough free space in your temporary directory to fit an
entire volume.

Also, try running with -v9 for maximum verbosity to make sure files are bring
writen in the location(s) you expect.

--
/ Peter Schuller

PGP userID: 0xE9758B7D or 'Peter Schuller <address@hidden>'