[Duplicity-talk] Re: gpg: invalid packet

From: Paul
Subject: [Duplicity-talk] Re: gpg: invalid packet
Date: Fri, 18 Sep 2009 14:27:44 -0400 (Eastern Daylight Time)

On 27 Jun 2009, at 15:56:17, Kenneth Loafman wrote:

Given the Bad Checksum error on the tarfile, my guess would be that one
of the last few backup files is corrupted, probably a sigtar file given
that librsync is involved.

Try doing a full backup and the problem will go away on its own.

This keeps recurring. I do a full backup, the incrementals work for a few nights afterward, and then I start getting the tarfile error again.

Is there a way to stop the error at its source?

thanks,
        Paul