Re: [Duplicity-talk] Duply with scp (and hetzner-servers)

From: Kenneth Loafman
Subject: Re: [Duplicity-talk] Duply with scp (and hetzner-servers)
Date: Tue, 7 Dec 2010 06:25:18 -0600

Just a note... Before installing from a tarball, remove/purge the repository install.  The tarball distribution and the repository distribution do not necessarily use the same library structure and this has been known to cause problems and confusion.

...Ken

On Tue, Dec 7, 2010 at 6:16 AM, Stephan Holl <address@hidden> wrote:
Hallo edgar.soldin,

address@hidden, [20101207 - 11:45:21]

> There were significant changes in between. Update to recent version
> of at least duplicity (0.6.11) and you are good to go.

I tried 0.6.09 from backports.org for debian lenny, which works now.
Thanks for the hint.

Best

       Stephan