Re: [Duplicity-talk] decryption failed: secret key not available after p

From: Patrick Allemann
Subject: Re: [Duplicity-talk] decryption failed: secret key not available after purging .cache
Date: Tue, 07 Dec 2010 17:07:13 +0100

yes.. that is really strange.. even the key reported in the error is different.

Creating a new archive and deleting the cache did indeed work. Also I found two .gnupg-folders one was on / level, the other in /root/ I guess I must have messed up the setup when I generated the keys and duplicity is using one of the two keyrings.

I start with a clean install and try to reproduce the issue.

Thank you and Regards