RE: [Duplicity-talk] SHA1 hash mismatch - need restore in any case, a bi

From: Igor Balic
Subject: RE: [Duplicity-talk] SHA1 hash mismatch - need restore in any case, a bit urgent
Date: Fri, 8 Apr 2011 22:01:35 +0200

Please confirm if this plan is OK:

- I extract all full volumes in dir one
- I extract all increment volumes in dir two
- I use rdiff with option to overwrite all changed files, with source one to
two . This will overwrite all changed "chunks"
- I use a script that is yet to be written to convert multivol directories back
into files and in correct dirs:
      - cat all chunks into file with name of dirname.tmp
      - move this file one dir up
      - remove dir
      - move file from dirname.tmp to dirname
      - after all are files assembled, move them to snapshot dir

But this will keep all files that got deleted from full to inc backup? Is
deleted files list written somewhere?

Igor