[Duplicity-talk] sshbackend tops working (?) after update from 0.6.13 to

From: Chris Poole
Subject: [Duplicity-talk] sshbackend tops working (?) after update from 0.6.13 to 0.6.14
Date: Thu, 30 Jun 2011 16:46:29 +0100

Hi

I've just updated from 0.6.13 to 0.6.14. The changelog suggests no
changes affecting the scp protocol, but there seems to be something
(possibly).

My backup server accepts scp and sftp (not a real shell). I am using
this URL for the destination:

scp://address@hidden//server/username/home/backup/main/

This works fine with 0.6.13 and prior, but I get the message "Invalid
SSH password" with 0.6.14. If I revert back to 0.6.13, Duplicity
magically works again (no changes to the arguments I'm passing to
Duplicity).

I can use this same URL but with the sftp:// protocol with lftp, which
works fine.

I use a key, which is known by ssh-agent, so that I don't have to
enter a password.

Attached is the -v9 log.

Thanks for any help

Chris Poole