[Duplicity-talk] Size of manifast/sinatures-files

From: Willem Jansen
Subject: [Duplicity-talk] Size of manifast/sinatures-files
Date: Tue, 21 Feb 2012 15:37:37 +0100

Dear Duplicity users,

I am currently trying to use Duplicity for the backup of a very large Audio/video-file collection (875G). While the data itself is neatly separated into 500MB-Chunks, the signatures-file grew to a significant size of 9.6 GB. Is there a way to chunk this file up as well? So far the remote server of my backend refuses to receive a single file of this size (which in consequence meant, that after uploading 875GB over 1-2 months, the backup failed due to this one file... :/)

  Kind regards,
     Willem

Dipl.-Ing. Willem Jansen
RWTH Aachen