Re: [Duplicity-talk] tgz snapshots

From: Kenneth Loafman
Subject: Re: [Duplicity-talk] tgz snapshots
Date: Tue, 28 Feb 2012 16:07:36 -0600

On Tue, Feb 28, 2012 at 3:43 PM, Kenneth Loafman <address@hidden> wrote:
On Tue, Feb 28, 2012 at 3:13 PM, Michael Terry <address@hidden> wrote:
On 28 February 2012 16:00, Kenneth Loafman <address@hidden> wrote:
> Getting no failures on that test.  I wonder if gnupg is present in the
> build.

Not sure if we're talking about the same test failure.  Back when I
turned off the daily builds I mentioned the test
test_globbing_filelist_bug_884371_b from selectiontest.py was failing.
 That particular test, added in revision 823, never seemed to work?

The build logs are failing on GnuPGInterfacetest.  That one has never failed and does not fail here.

I see the problem with selectiontest.py.  That patch should not have been applied until the bug was fixed.  I'll comment it out for now.

OK.  Both tests fixed and pushed.  I'm going to try another build.

If we can't solve the problem of spamming the list (I don't care, filters work well), then maybe we need a duplicity-developers list.

...Ken