Re: [Duplicity-talk] Anyone using duplicity with box.net (webdavs)?

From: Kenneth Loafman
Subject: Re: [Duplicity-talk] Anyone using duplicity with box.net (webdavs)?
Date: Wed, 29 Feb 2012 08:52:43 -0600

On Wed, Feb 29, 2012 at 8:25 AM, SanskritFritz <address@hidden> wrote:
2012/2/29 Kenneth Loafman <address@hidden>:
> Too bad there is not a client for Webdav like NcFTP that has gone to this
> trouble already.

Well, there are davfs [1] working and wdfs [2] not working whith
box.net, I just tested it.

[1] http://savannah.nongnu.org/projects/davfs2
[2] http://noedler.de/projekte/wdfs/

[1] may be the route to go.  We could use the FTP backend as a model.  I'm not inclined to fight issues related to non-standard implementations of the servers, thus NcFTP was chosen, so we'll need a volunteer to tackle this problem.

...Ken