Re: [Duplicity-talk] SCP Issue With duplicity 0.7.01 and rsync.net

From: Kenneth Loafman
Subject: Re: [Duplicity-talk] SCP Issue With duplicity 0.7.01 and rsync.net
Date: Tue, 10 Mar 2015 08:25:47 -0500

My bad.  Stupid mistake.  I forgot to remove the 2nd argument in the string format.

The corrected patch is attached.

...Ken

On Mon, Mar 9, 2015 at 1:36 PM, Kenneth Loafman <address@hidden> wrote:
OK, this problem is easily fixed.  The code was trying to do:

$ test -d 'foo/bar/zot' || mkdir -p 'foo/bar/zot'

on the remote system, when all that was needed was

$ mkdir -p 'foo/bar/zot'

The -p option means that mkdir does not care if the directories already exist, thus the test is not needed.

I've attached a patch file to fix the backend under 0.7.01.  I'll have it on trunk shortly.

...Ken