[Duplicity-talk] cache problems

From: Scott Classen
Subject: [Duplicity-talk] cache problems
Date: Sun, 9 Apr 2017 10:52:02 -0700

Hello,

I have a dozen or so duply profiles. All of them have the cache directory
specified as a separate volume on my main backup machine.

e.g.

# default '~/.cache/duplicity/duply_<profile>/'
# if set  '${ARCH_DIR}/<profile>'
#ARCH_DIR=/some/space/safe/.duply-cache
ARCH_DIR=/bup/duplicity/.duply-cache

However, it appears that duply/duplicity is not honoring this configuration
directive and all of the cache files are are going into /root/.cache/duplicity/
This is causing me severe headaches as the root partition is getting critically
full.

Please help,

Thanks