Re: [Duplicity-talk] how to use verify command?

From: Aaron
Subject: Re: [Duplicity-talk] how to use verify command?
Date: Fri, 5 May 2017 23:10:12 +0100

Hello John/Edgar,

On 27/03/17 11:47, edgar.soldin--- via Duplicity-talk wrote:
John,

right, verify works on the complete backup or a subset given by
--file-to-restore . this might not be highly optimized, but is useful as far as
you will know if your chain up to now (or time given) is corrupted or not.

afaik files marked as deleted will not be restored and checked.. ede/duply.net