Re: [Duplicity-talk] Full backup after changing gpg key

From: Aaron
Subject: Re: [Duplicity-talk] Full backup after changing gpg key
Date: Fri, 26 May 2017 10:37:39 +0100

Hello Florian,

On 2017-05-24 22:20, Florian Nolting via Duplicity-talk wrote:
backup size (just over 100kb) I suppose it's just the changes that are
being considered here. How can I perform a "real full backup" after
changing the gpg key so I can revoke the old one and recycle the old
full backup?

If you look at the status output at the end of your full backup, what does the information there say about the source file count/size? It could be that something else (e.g. your directory structure) has changed somehow and it isn't seeing the source files to back up.

If you run a duply list, does it show all the files you expect?

Kind regards,

Aaron