[Duplicity-talk] Why is duplicity asking for decryption passphrase on --

From: Ian Kelling
Subject: [Duplicity-talk] Why is duplicity asking for decryption passphrase on --encrypt-sign-key?
Date: Fri, 28 Jul 2017 10:56:41 -0700

When I use --encrypt-sign-key, it prompts:
"GnuPG passphrase for decryption:"

Encrypting with a public key does not use a pass, and just --encrypt-key
does not ask this, so whats going on?

I'm assuming the passphrase is discarded but I want to make sure that's
the case.

I'm using 0.7.12-1 from debian.

--
Ian Kelling | Senior Systems Administrator, Free Software Foundation
GPG Key: B125 F60B 7B28 7FF6 A2B7  DF8F 170A F0E2 9542 95DF