Re: [Duplicity-talk] Errors during test phase with duplicity

From: Kenneth Loafman
Subject: Re: [Duplicity-talk] Errors during test phase with duplicity
Date: Tue, 5 Sep 2017 09:57:48 -0500

Yes, the extras are there for the code tests and the cloudfiles tests, so you don't need them unless you want them.

We normally use tox for testing.  It sets up a clean environment and then runs ./setup.py test.  When I run '$ tox -e py27', I get:

Ran 419 tests in 476.537s

OK (skipped=2)

so that tells me that something is setup differently between us.

Please do:

    $ pip2 freeze > pip-freeze.txt
    $ ./setup.py test &> setup-test.log

and attach the files to your reply.