durito-dev

[Durito-dev] Re: ideas about code

From: ahg
Subject: [Durito-dev] Re: ideas about code
Date: Wed, 24 Sep 2003 19:07:20 -0500 (CDT)

Hi, Mahesh,

Sorry to hear about your accident, glad to hear you're feeling better.

> Last night I start to work on durito application, at
> the point, which I last, stopped. I checked all the
> files with Axkit and try to start apache with your
> httpd.conf file. I had following problem
>
> /home/revo/fd/register_cvc_temp/doc_root/ontology_base/:
> No such file or directory
>
> There is no such path in my environment, but I tried
> to locate the program, which is using this path to
> modify according to my environment. But I could not
> locate it. Any hint will help. Next several days I can
> devote more time to work on this project. Thanks,

You need to edit the httpd.conf and Durito/Global.pm so that the
directories mentioned in those files correspond to those in your system.
Specifically, you need to set the Document Root in the httpd.conf (and
perhaps some other parameter there, I don't recall exactly) and the
value of the constant ONTOLOGY_DIR in Global.pm. (That file works sort
of like a configuration file in this prototype.)

Hope this helps, greetings.
Andrew

Obtén tu correo en www.correo.unam.mx
UNAMonos Comunicándonos