dvdrtools-devel

[Dvd-devel] RE: [Dvdrtools-users] Japanese?

From: Scott Prive
Subject: [Dvd-devel] RE: [Dvdrtools-users] Japanese?
Date: Tue, 6 Aug 2002 10:48:05 -0400

Hello,

(This is my first post to the mailing list :-)

To save cost, you might look at one of the "internet fax services" that are
online. It appears you can send long-distance faxes at a discount, using a
internet email-->fax gateway.

I have never used one of these services myself, so I could not reccomend any
company. You could try a search on Google, and see what's available..

-Scott