edu-eu

RE: Introduction / Unified resources

From: Mile Sikic
Subject: RE: Introduction / Unified resources
Date: Fri, 1 Jun 2001 14:27:04 +0200

Hi Hilaire

Sorry, for delay. I am interested to participate in the Freeduc project.
Currently I have not enough time to join you in develepoing applications
but I will like to exchange information and expiriences.
Now, I am building organisation and preparing projects so all my efforts are
in that direction.

regards

mile aka lemmy