edu-eu

Re: Web page about FSFE educational project?!

From: Georg C. F. Greve
Subject: Re: Web page about FSFE educational project?!
Date: 09 Jun 2001 10:40:03 +0200

Hi Christian,

 || On Tue, 05 Jun 2001 16:19:58 +0200
 || Christian Selig <address@hidden> wrote:

 >> I think a web page on the FSF Europe home page about the
 >> educational project would be a good idea. We can possibly recycle
 >> part of the announcement for it, point to the mailing list and ask
 >> people to get involved.

 >> Does anyone feel up to this task?

 cs> I can do that in English and German (and French if someone is up
 cs> to correct it :-). The only question is, as I'm a lazy person,
 cs> what are the administrative requirements? CVS, XML, XSL etc. As
 cs> long as it is comfortable technology, I'm willing to do it.

The FSF Europe web pages are checked into CVS on savannah, so all
you'd need to do is to get yourself a savannah account and let the
people on address@hidden know that you want to have access, they
will then add you to the fsfe project.

The pages themselves are essentially done in XML, I think. There
should be plenty of examples lying around. Someone once summarized all
these things and posted them to address@hidden (so it should be
archived), I do not know where else to find the information at the
moment as I'm not involved in the web pages.

 cs> PS: In English, in case you want to forward the message.

Thanks. Very convenient. :)

Regards,
                Georg

--