edu-eu

[edu-eu]Re: edu-eu and SPAM [Was: jobstor.com - Week of July 4th]

From: Alessandro Rubini
Subject: [edu-eu]Re: edu-eu and SPAM [Was: jobstor.com - Week of July 4th]
Date: Thu, 4 Jul 2002 17:28:05 +0200

> Is there someone discussing of something?

There is no ongoing activity. I think most of us work more on local
level than international; local work keeps us busy enough, and
probably there are not enough success stories with free software and
education to set up international work.

That said, probably seul.org has more activity than edu-eu has. I
can't tell for sure as I'm not subscribed there.

But feel free to raise your points; to start useful discussion and
constructive work usally you only need a few words if the pool of
people is reactive enough.

/alessandro