edu-eu

[edu-eu] about "dossier scuola"

From: Alessandro Rubini
Subject: [edu-eu] about "dossier scuola"
Date: Fri, 4 Feb 2011 15:52:54 +0100

Hello.

After saying very bad thing about the Italian situation some time ago
(1 or 2 years, possibly), I now must report of somewhat good developments.

A handful of volunteers worked hard for a few months to deliver a
48-page booklet about why and how to use free software in
education. It's in Italian, as it also collects successful experiences
of local schools, but also because teachers tend not to read English,
or at least not so happily.

The target public is teachers. The electronic copy is at
www.dossierscuola.it, while 10k printed and bound copies are going to
be distrubuted by local groups.  It is not meant to be disseminated
blindly, but given to interested teachers with a little of explanation
(when teachers are very interested, we'll give them 3 or 4, as they
may give copies to mates and help disseminating).

/alessandro