edu-eu

From: Guido Arnold
Date: Thu, 12 Jan 2017 23:35:42 +0100

Happy New Year everybody!

This will probably be the last email to this list. As there were no
objections to the procedure outlined below, I am about to execute the
last step and remove us all from address@hidden

Feel free to contact the edu-team [3] or myself if you have any
questions or concerns or see the need for a dedicated edu list in the
future.

So long, and thanks for all fish!

Guido

[3] https://fsfe.org/activities/education/eduteam