edu-fr

[Edu-fr] address@hidden: participation of fsfeurope to education event]

From: Loic Dachary
Subject: [Edu-fr] address@hidden: participation of fsfeurope to education event]
Date: Wed, 15 Aug 2001 09:19:07 +0200

--- Begin Message --- Subject: participation of fsfeurope to education event Date: Thu, 9 Aug 2001 13:58:56 +0100
Hi,

this http://www.forummundialdeeducacao.com.br is an interesting worldwide event about education, in which it could be interesting to present a few important things about libre software. It could be good if FSF Europe would be the organization presenting it. The physical person and articles could be found later, the first important thing beeing to be inscribed.

The deadline for inscription is this August 31.

If you are OK for inscribing FSF Europe, let me know and then I will do it - or do it yourself if you prefer. Then, organisation to participation to that event will be brought on by people of savannah/educ project.

Thanks in advance,
Raphael

--- End Message ---