edu-fr

[Edu-fr] Free soft for Education

From: Oleg Baturin
Subject: [Edu-fr] Free soft for Education
Date: Mon, 7 Apr 2003 14:26:52 +0700

Hello education,

  Who we are.
  We are group of students of Novosibirsk State University(Russia)
  studied at programming departament. We unioned by our project:
  "Free Software for education"

  What We Do.
  I.Easy Administration.
    This tool is for easy administration of Linux system by
    teachers. Based on web-interface allow's teachers to easy control
    Linux system without special knowledge.
     1. users and groups administration(add/del/block)
     2. control of access to internet resourses
     3. easy tool for make school schedule.

  II.FreeSoft Workstation.

 We are looking for same projects or groups.
 Can you help us?

--
Best regards,
 Oleg Baturin                          mailto:address@hidden