edu-it

[Edu-it] Re: [Edu-fr] I added tasks in savannah/edu

From: Odile Bénassy
Subject: [Edu-it] Re: [Edu-fr] I added tasks in savannah/edu
Date: Sun, 01 Jul 2001 18:07:34 +0200

raphael calvelli a écrit :

> I just added to savannah.gnu.org/projects/edu some subprojects and
> tasks. In particular (may interesst Pierre and Odile) project "School
> Example database", amongst which tasks is "the database itself", ie
> how to structure this databank.

Yes, I can take "School Example Database -> the database itself", or
Pierre could take it if he likes.
I've been working on it these days, and I'm unsure on what to do with
the results.

This is probably not a task for just one person, and it is not an
isolated task either.
This is more like a project in its own.
What shall we do with all the scripts and files ?
Shall I create another subdir on eduction project for these files ?
Should we open a project for this database on savannah ?
Should we leave this project on APRIL server, although it is aimed to be
international ?

--
Odile Bénassy
You know nothing about GNU/Linux,