eev

[eev] Re: eepitch (or: eethrow was added to eev)

From: rubikitch
Subject: [eev] Re: eepitch (or: eethrow was added to eev)
Date: Thu, 02 Feb 2006 22:26:43 +0900 (JST)

From: "Eduardo Ochs" <address@hidden>
Subject: eepitch (or: eethrow was added to eev)
Date: Wed, 01 Feb 2006 13:00:41 -0200

Hi,

> I have just added a modified version of `eethrow' to eev.el. Here is a

The latter version of `eethrow-do-this-line' (eepitch-this-line)
inserts input at the end of buffer.
If the output is very long and you scrolled back the buffer,
inserting at the EOB is less confusing, I think.

http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/eev/2006-01/msg00000.html

Thank you for including my hacks.
I like the name, eepitch!

By the way, does langhelp work on your machine?
Recently I created `lhbrowse', `lhtag', `lhglobal' and `lhgrep'.
These are langhelp interface of external commands.
In other words these are `e-script driven applications'.
Unlink `grep' and `compile', these are designed for BROWSING files rather than
editing.

--
rubikitch
http://www.rubyist.net/~rubikitch/