eev

Re: [eev] any people around ?

From: Xavier Maillard
Subject: Re: [eev] any people around ?
Date: Sat, 5 Apr 2008 02:00:02 +0200

   Hi - I am not dead, just hiding, studying for an exam... 8-|

No problem.

   On Wed, Apr 2, 2008 at 3:04 AM, Xavier Maillard <address@hidden> wrote:
   > Hi,
   >
   >  This is a control message to check that I am not alone on this
   >  mailing list :)
   >
   >  Please get back to us so we can discuss tips and tricks about
   >  eev. Did you all quit ?

   Xavier, I thought about a kind of "full answer" to your questions, but
   it would take pages!... It would be better if we could chat a bit - or
   at least bounce a handful of low-quality (not eev-list grade) short
   messages back and forth privately between us - so that I can find out
   what you know and what you don't, suggest ways to proceed, and show
   some examples...

I suggest Jabber then as I am present on IRC at rare occasions.
My jabber id is in the mail header.

   Here is an idea that occurred to me yesterday, after a chat with a
   real-life friend:

     (define-key eev-mode-map (kbd "M-h M-e")
       (lambda () (interactive) (find-efunctiondescr 'eev-mode)))

   Note that then you get a help page about eev by typing M-h M-e, and
   then you can get rid of it with M-k...

I like it.

        Xavier
--