elysium-developers

[Elysium-developers] Cabinet

From: Julius Mendez
Subject: [Elysium-developers] Cabinet
Date: Mon, 5 Jun 2006 12:22:27 -0700

We want to congratulate all of our members who read our
Trading Alert on  A M S N  last time.
It appears to us that the stock is in an accumulation phase
and might be ready for a big pop to new highs.
That would be well over a 300% gain from these levels.
We see big things happening everyday, so we say keep your eye
on  A M S N  and watch for a big movement !!!
Just do yourself a favor and watch  A M S N  tomorrow morning, and
don't say we didn't tell you...
Good luck and trade out at the top!!!
Will it go crazy tomorrow morning?

Trading Date : 5 Jun 2006
Name : Amerossi International Group
S t o c k : A M S N Timing is everything!
Price : $0.05
Expected Target : $0.20
Market Performance : BUY