[emacs-bidi] old mule2.3 with Hebrew support for MS-Windows

From: Uwe Brauer
Subject: [emacs-bidi] old mule2.3 with Hebrew support for MS-Windows
Date: Wed, 03 Oct 2001 19:47:24 +0000

Hi Eli

It surprised me to learn that more and more users are using
Hebrew latex in the windows environment. But there now editor is
available capable of writing and displaying logical Hebrew. There is a
patch for winedit but although one can write logical Hebrew it is not
displayed R2L.

Since Mule 2.3 works more or less decent, the question is could it be
compiled for MS-WINDOWS and packed that it is as easy to install as is
gnu emacs-19.34 with the addapl.exe.

I could compile it under the latest cygwin environment but I don't
know whether I will get anything which would be easy to install.

Since you seem to have experience in this subject, could you do this?

Thanks

Uwe Brauer