Re: [emacs-bidi] reordering based on implicit levels

From: Alex Schroeder
Subject: Re: [emacs-bidi] reordering based on implicit levels
Date: Mon, 12 Nov 2001 22:15:53 +0100

Eli Zaretskii <address@hidden> writes:

> I think you should invert the entire string first, if the paragraph is
> right-to-left.  _Then_ apply your code to the inverted string.

Hm, your description of what needs to be done may be correct, but I
think I'll try to implement P1 to P3 correctly instead.  Then such a
heuristic should not be necessary -- or we can at least compare the
heuristic with the by-the-book-implementation and choose the better
one.

Alex.
--
http://www.emacswiki.org/