Re: [emacs-bidi] mirroring of glyphs

From: Behdad Esfahbod
Subject: Re: [emacs-bidi] mirroring of glyphs
Date: Tue, 20 Nov 2001 22:06:10 +0330 (IRT)

On Tue, 20 Nov 2001, Eli Zaretskii wrote:

> > Date: Tue, 20 Nov 2001 20:37:19 +0330 (IRT)
> > From: Behdad Esfahbod <address@hidden>
> >
> > 3. And about the implementation bugs, In the new year holidays, I made
> > on of my computers at home (Celeron 600), to do the loop of generating
> > fully random test cases of length 65000 (Yes! any random sequence of
> > bytes between 1 and 127), and let it run for about 48 hours, no non
> > conforming test found!
>
> How did you test conformance in these runs?

With comparing the output bytestream with the one from Reference C++
Implementation, (after removing the bidi marks, this is the definition
of conformance in UAX#9) (have a look at directory 'conformance' if
fribidi), and also Reference's conformance is highly approved by Asmus
Freytag.

--
Behdad
29 Aban 1380, 2001 Nov 20