Re: [emacs-bidi] merge emacs-bidi into the main tree

From: Alex Schroeder
Subject: Re: [emacs-bidi] merge emacs-bidi into the main tree
Date: Mon, 04 Aug 2003 03:39:31 +0200

> I'd rather ask on emacs-devel for volunteers to carry on the original
> plan.  I can coordinate the effort if that would help (assuming people
> who'd like to work on this agree for me to be the coordinator).

Sadly I don't have much hope at the moment -- it hasn't worked
before, why should it work now?  Merging the current solution will
give users something to work with while we wait for the volunteer we
need to emerge.

Alex.
--
http://www.emacswiki.org/alex/
I was on holidays from 2003-07-01 to 2003-07-29