[emacs-bidi] left-to-right arabic input

From: C. Anton Rytting
Subject: [emacs-bidi] left-to-right arabic input
Date: Sat, 8 Dec 2007 13:03:59 -0500

Eli Zaretskii, James Cloos, et al.,

So am I correct in gathering that, while the actual right-to-left
functionality of emacs-bidi is sugject to crashes, I can still (via
the leim/quail/arabic.el code in the current emacs-bidi download)
input Arabic from left to right (forget about shaping for the moment)
and, upon downloading a fixed-width Arabic (UTF-8) font such as
console-data-1999.08.29, have zero-width diacritics appear in "their
own space" as it were, without stacking on top of each other?

-- CA Rytting