Re: [emacs-bidi] Re: Arabic support

From: Amit Aronovitch
Subject: Re: [emacs-bidi] Re: Arabic support
Date: Sat, 28 Aug 2010 13:32:00 +0300

Technical question about rebuilding emacs:

The build process only warns about .elc files which are older than their respective .el
Is there a way to tell it to recompile them?

The problem is that old .elc files (which, btw, are kept in the source tree even though I configure a separate build directory) sometimes break the build.
I currently solve the problem by using "bzr clean-tree --ignored". But this deletes ALL elc files and the price is lengthy build time...

thanks,
         AA