Re: [emacs-bidi] Re: Arabic support

From: mhibti
Subject: Re: [emacs-bidi] Re: Arabic support
Date: Tue, 7 Sep 2010 17:08:01 +0200 (CEST)

You are right !

After invoking emacs -q I could do the following :

- copy from emacs to another application (it worked).
- copy arabic text from two different applications to emacs
it works correctly exepted that tashkeel seems lost when the source include it.
But after verification if I try to mark the region in question the tashkeel
appears :)

In my dot emacs i found what may be the cause of my problem.

 '(selection-coding-system (quote utf-8-dos))
 '(unify-8859-on-decoding-mode t)
 '(unify-8859-on-encoding-mode t)

Thanks