Re: [emacs-bidi] Persian/Farsi Transliteration Input Method for emacs24

From: Eli Zaretskii
Subject: Re: [emacs-bidi] Persian/Farsi Transliteration Input Method for emacs24 -- quail-persian-translit.el
Date: Tue, 26 Apr 2011 21:00:42 +0300

> From: Mohsen BANAN <address@hidden>
> Cc: Eli Zaretskii <address@hidden>
> Date: Tue, 26 Apr 2011 00:56:20 -0700
>

> Attached below is a quail file that I have
> developed and have been using for a while.
>
> It is a transliteration input method for
> Persian/Farsi.
>
> I'd like for it to become part of emacs24.
>
> Would you kindly please include it in emacs?

Thanks.  I think the two input methods should be in a single file
called simply persian.el (in leim/quail subdirectory of the Emacs
tree).

More importantly, I think these contributions are large enough to
require legal papers.  Chong, is that right?

> (provide 'quail-persian-translit)

Emacs input methods do not define themselves as features, so I think
this line should be deleted.