Bootstrap failure

From: Andreas Schwab
Subject: Bootstrap failure
Date: 19 Feb 2001 14:43:50 +0100

I cannot bootstrap emacs if I #undef GC_CHECK_STRING_BYTES in lisp.h.  I'm
getting a scan error in international/iso-cvt.el while the autoloads are
generated.  Apparently there is some kind of memory corruption, since the
code with or without GC_CHECK_STRING_BYTES is supposed to be equivalent,
isn't it?

Andreas.

--
Andreas Schwab                                  "And now for something
SuSE Labs                                        completely different."