Re: before checking in

From: Eli Zaretskii
Subject: Re: before checking in
Date: Sun, 28 Oct 2001 19:34:18 +0200

> From: Richard Stallman <address@hidden>
> Date: Sun, 28 Oct 2001 07:05:25 -0700 (MST)
>
> I am very worried this week because mail is coming in so fast I can
> hardly even read it all.  It seems to be largely Emacs 21 bug reports
> and the discussion of them.

I agree with Gerd: a large portion of the traffic is the discussion of
the problems rather than the bug reports themselves.

FWIW, my impression until now is that most of the problems reported
are minor to obscure.  Some of them are not even bugs in Emacs, but
cockpit errors, broken compiler installations, etc.  There were a few
redisplay-related bugs, which are the only ones I'd consider somewhat
serious.