mouse-set-font and menu position?

From: Pavel Janík
Subject: mouse-set-font and menu position?
Date: Mon, 29 Oct 2001 23:27:41 +0100

Hi,

while experimenting with mouse-set-font (S-down-mouse-1) I have realized,
that the Font menu is not always displayed at the point, where you click on
the frame in X. When I selected non-Default font (like Misc/6x10, but it
does not apply to all of them) the menu is about 5cm from the mouse
cursor. It seems to me, that the coordinates of the mouse event are not
good in this case.
--
Pavel Janík

... and the program is stable like baseground during an earthquake.
                  -- Matthias Eckermann about beta of some program