[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Thu, 1 Nov 2001 13:08:51 +0200 (IST)
On Wed, 31 Oct 2001, John Wiegley wrote:
> >>>>> On Wed Oct 31, RMS writes:
> > We must not add Calc, because we have no one to maintain it.
> Is a maintainer all that's lacking? I'm willing to contribute time to
> calc, if that's what it takes to get it into the distribution. My
> understanding is that it hasn't needed any changes in a fairly long
> while. I have sufficient time to maintain a stable system, if all it
> entails is making sure it works with future changes to Emacs.
There are a few changes to be done, but they are indeed minor, so the
maintenance burden should not be significant.
I hope Richard will agree to including Calc once he reads your and
Colin's suggestions to maintain Calc.
- Re: Gnuserv,
Eli Zaretskii <=
- Re: Gnuserv, Richard Stallman, 2001/11/01
- Re: Gnuserv, Simon Josefsson, 2001/11/01
- Re: Gnuserv, Colin Walters, 2001/11/01
- Re: Gnuserv, Eli Zaretskii, 2001/11/03
- Re: Gnuserv, Colin Walters, 2001/11/03
- Re: Gnuserv, Eli Zaretskii, 2001/11/04